GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Shifting gears

Morning coffee, on GMCT

Rate this Entry
I just thought i would bring this over to my blog, as it sorta belongs here anyways,,, but you can follow the thread in the coffee shop,, as well.........

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dog View Post
Good morning every one,,,,
Each day I awake , let Mystic out, which is a total act of the dog controlling her master as she has her own door in the shop and can come and go at her leisure.... then I boil the water and make my special brew of coffee, very strong and black, sit down at the desk and open up this forum to catch up with last nights going ons..... I read all the new posts and some threads i like to follow...

well i have just noticed on the right hand side of some posts(my posts) there are these random advertisement and links to follow.... now not being one of those clickers that clicks every link i see i never really paid to much mind to these adds, and i am sure i never clicked any thing that would allow these adds,,, but lately i have noticed A lot of Ram truck adds beside my posts. Now this has me extremely puzzled....Especially the one that asks me if i want to ask a Dodge Mechanic/technician a question...

now sitting here this morning staring at a red dodge ram truck picture Add beside one of my posts i start to think.... isn't that dodge mechanic a little busy dealing with dodge folks and their problems, to deal with my questions... cause i really only have one for him... That would be, Why are you advertising on a GM/Chevy forum? and Why on my Posts? since i would be the most unlikely person to buy a dodge of any type never mind a Ram truck...

Now I like to make funnies at Dodge trucks and there owners, only cause i know a few and they are fun to get all worked up... and i know they sign on as guests here to keep intone with what the real truck(GM) people are chatting about. They can't sign up to the site as members or they might lose their good standing reputation on the dodge forum, and I of course would never let them live That down( sinkers).....

So I am wondering are these adds randomly placed? why do some posts have adds and some not? can these dodge folks that lurk in the GM forums see the dodge adds? and are they snickering at me cause i am advertising in my posts the ram product? is it a conspiracy to get me to buy a dodge? should i wear my tinfoil hat ...nope can't dawn the tin foil hat, as there is a shortage of tinfoil here and if i wear my hat some ram truck will have to go with out a front fender.....

thats all for today folks
Have a great day

Comments