GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Shifting gears

Wacked Out Rabbit.........

Rate this Entry
,,,Do any of you know what Blog means? I know they actually made blog a real word a few years back, but with out looking up Blog in wicked pidea or what ever they call it.... Do you know what Blog means?,,, I sure in the hell don't,,,, I know I call this a blog,,, I know I blog in it,,,,,, but truly i don't know what a Blog is...... Nor do I care......
Is there like a blog educate? or specific Blog rules? I am not sure? what about a blog format? well I don't know, do you?,,,,,,,,,
What is in the name of a Blog, is it suppose to give you a hint to whats in the blog, or can it be totally random?
I don't know,,,,,,So since there is no real meaning to this word Blog, and since the only thing I have found on any of these questions is in someone else's Blog, I find it Hard to believe anything about Blogs,,,Do you?

I read Blogs, many Blogs, i don't understand most of what i read in blogs, but I find my self searching for a good Blog to follow and read all the time,,,, I have some favourite Blogs, and some favourite Bloggers(is that what you call them people that write Blogs?)... I have stopped reading some Blogs, because they started to make sense, and thats not always a good thing, I have followed some blogs for years, and never once questioned Why?,,, is this what they would call a blog addiction? or fetish maybe?, Am I drawn to blogs because of the lead me to this little crack of some one else's mind, and that a blog enables me see? ..is this It,,,The reason,,,,? For A Blog?,,,Hmmm, A shaded window, into the writers mind,,,,,, could be ,,,,

But more likely Closer to watching a Rabbit that spent to much time in a hippies cabbage patch, All a lot of fun, with no meaning at all, for the Rabbit and Myself watching it Raom
I guess this sorta explains the word Blog, it's a fun word with no meaning at all.....And a Blog would be a fun place with no reason at all......

Which brings me to my other question of the day, was it this wacked out Rabbit, that invented the word MERGE,,, yes the one in the yellow triangle sign at the Y of a road.....Like what the hell kind of word is that, and check out the meaning.... Merge a traffic sign at the Y of a road,,,,,, Great but what dose it mean.... I mean its a fun word wether you say it fast or slow, and it is all around us,,, My best guess besides the Rabbit, would be when they decided not to use traffic circles here in north america, do be different from the rest of the world, is when they made this word Merge,,,,,,, I mean what else could you really say at a time like that.....Lets call this a ,,, ummm ,,,well you know,,,, a,,hmmm , MERRGE....yeah thats it MERGE.
sorta like the sacked out rabbit theory better........

Well Mystic and me will Merge right out of this blog tonight.....
Sleep well all and send Milk bone......

Oh what it would be to live a dogs life...........
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments