GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Shifting gears

This is why this site is worth the time and effort.........

Rate this Entry
Shifting gears

We have been Sand bagged,,or is that hand bagged or many spam bagged....

1 Comment
by Dirty Dog
, Today at 06:18 AM (3 Views)

Hey every one now being from canada you might think i know how to speak french, or read it,,, Well I don't, i live in redneck villa on the flat lands, in the middle of the country. I really have a hard time with proper english, never mind french.....
I remember back in the days of high school french was compulsory in grade nine, you could opt out after that, your options were homech,(cooking , sowing, and baby care), and typing. well I of course opted out of french class and took homech class and typing. see i figured that i needed to know how to cook and sow my button back on, and the baby thing might come in handy as the girl to boy ratio in this class was like 10 to 1, so i had a good chance at making some close girl friends. I also took three years of typing, and that did not help much as I am sure you all can tell... but french come on, give me a break......

I did learn enough to know and read a little, and i have no use for the hand bags, man purses, or sachtals or what ever they call them.... but thanks kindly for you your product review blog, you one post wonder.......

I hope that when the moderators find these posts , they remove them and this one as well....

Thanks for reading
Shifting gears

Updated Today at 07:05 AM by Dirty Dog
Tags: None
Categories Anything Goes Blogging

Comments

• Crawdaddy - Today 06:57 AM

Sorry about the spam posts Dirty Dog. We pretty well have the main forums protected from spam, so they have to find other avenues to spam us. Blogs and photo albums are how they're doing it now. Fear not, I've already removed the offending blog entries and banned the person!

A big Thanks to the all the folks that make this site work the way it does, you are all top shelf....

Friendships are learned, Respect is Earned, and Love is Grown
Peace Out
Respect
The Dirty Dog

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks Crawdaddy, Your efforts and work here is appreciated , noticed and respected....

B.A.