GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Shifting gears

On the Road........But there is no place like Home!!!!

Rate this Entry
Hey YA'll,,, Just got off a long stretch, of full throttle work,, got to see some of the country side, several times, in fact,,, was good driving a little wet but all was well.... THe Dirty Dog, held its own, most days were great on fuel, but a couple drives were against the wind and a few extra gallons of diesel when down.... We pulled some weight across the roads.It will be Good to be home for a few weeks , if the rain would ever stop we could get some full throttle work done around here....We had a few great things around here as well, in the past few weeks one was, a charity event that was a great success and raised a fair chunk of help($) for the Junior Diabetes Foundation..... I haven't got to work much in the shop or on projects as of late, but it is always like this this time of year......And i get to go to the largest trade show in Canada this week,, the WCFP ( Western Canadian Farm Progress)... its a cool event, If your a farmer or like to see tractors worth more then most of our houses.......I really like all the machinery , tractors, and new innovations ,,, You could spend the whole week there,,, But i will only get to go for a day to busy to take more time off to see ALL of every thing thats there...but i will make the best of it.....

Ok I am off to play with Mystic,,,
It was good to read all (Your)the posts today,
and catch up on the goings ons.... in GMTC world..
Take care all

Friendships are learned, Respect is Earned, and Love is Grown
Peace Out
Respect
The Dirty Dog

Comments