GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

dwill3015

2008 so far....

Rate this Entry
This is my first attempt at a blog so bare with me.
2008 has been pretty quiet for the most part. At the store I work at we are always anticipating better weather and the more business it brings through the spring and summer. At home I have an endless list of projects that need to be finished. Last year my Wife and I tore down a decorative brick wall attached to the front of our house to make room for a new front porch and sidewalk. The bare wall still needs to be finished with new decorative rock and then new siding on the house will follow. We are re-doing our front lawn with sod hopefully this summer. New outdoor activity toys for our daughter and granddaughter will be in the works as well.

My Wife and I are taking a trip to Vegas from May 11-17th, and then we are taking the kids to Orland, FL. August 8-16th to go to Disney world and other attractions.

I have been tinkering with my Silverado the last couple of months by installing a new 5" cat-back exhaust, as well as a Quadzilla Stealth2 programmer. I have noticed huge power gains on the higher tunes as well as increased mileage which is nice considering diesel is up to $4.09 a gallon in Washington State. My future plans for this year are a 4" full suspension lift, and a new set of 33" Toyo Open Country mud terrain tires.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome! Nothing like having a bunch of projects to keep you busy!
    Well Well Well look who needs a little inspiration now....

I smell a beer buddy weekend coming on
    I put up a new fort in the backyard not too long ago...hit me up if you need pics or ideas!
    How's the year wrap up for you
    Very good, have been fortunate, health for the both of us, new grandbaby on the way in 2009, no family member died this year(not many left), getting more done off my check list, turning 50 yrs old in Jan., did think I make it. Thankful for finding this site. So it has ended very well, thanks for the blog....