GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
View RSS Feed

Z71_usmc_rebel

My Current Situation

Rate this Entry
OK so i have never done a blog before so bare with me if this im ramblin on...Little about me im 21 and a CPL in the USMC..im from beavercreek,oh and have always been around cars and trucks..After payin off my car.I finally have the truck i have been wanting for awhile and am using my money that i have earned over here in iraq to fix er up a little bit...I have the 6" rough country lift waiting at home and plan on getting some 35" mickey thompsons...After that ill be throwin some duals on, and addin a programmer...then from there im gonna have to start watchin my spending..but i would love to supercharge the truck one day...Im hoping to be able to meet some people around the NC area when i get back with some nice chevys to just go out cruisin or hit some mud holes! so if yall are anywhere near jacksonville,NC or even out by myrtle beach you will def have to holler at me...But other than that you can catch me at the beaches down there in NC so be lookin for the truck and dont hesitate to approach me! ha alright well thats my current situation..also only have about 58 more days here in iraq so ill be gettin er done to the truck when i get home! Later Yall
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome, less than 2 months, that's great. Stay safe and get back to that truck!