GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Intorductions

1. murdog94
    murdog94
    Well seeing as there are just 2 of us at this point and there are a several hundred members with black trucks ill get this started.....
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. 09Z71BLKBST
    09Z71BLKBST
    Thanks, Im Brian! i love my black truck! I have SO many things i want to do to my truckj just got to save up the money! Thanks for joining everyone!
  3. csattley14
    csattley14
    I'm Cory. Don't have any complaints about purchasing my truck, I would do it all over again if I had to. Thanks for starting the group.
  4. murdog94
    murdog94
    Im mike, working on making my truck fit my needs.. finally road worthy and now im tearing the dash board wiring harness apart for another "upgrade" thanks for starting the group Brian
  5. theindnman
    theindnman
    Greetings, I'm Juan! I"m in love with my black tahoe. Thanks for starting the group.
  6. jeffr7960
    jeffr7960
    Hey guys, whats up? I'm Jeff, this is my second black truck, I just bought it this Dec., and I said I would never buy another black truck but I couldn't resist. Thanks for creating this group, this is cool.
  7. Drake_korthos
    Drake_korthos
    How ya'll doin? Was originally a little hesitant on buyin a black GMC (originally wanted the Taupe Grey or Silver), but I couldn't beat the price! Gotta say that I'm actually quite happy with it now! Cleans up great, and I do enjoy the look of it dirty!
  8. tdelay
    tdelay
    Im Travis. Have a black 07 Chevy Silverado. Had it or almost a year and I love it.
  9. JonJon617
    JonJon617
    theres nothing better that driving a black truck with fresh paint and a detail job especially down by the beach, the ladies love it and the there are alot of yonger guys that ask me where how much i want for it lol!
  10. tyler87
    tyler87
    Hey everyone, i'm Tyler just got my truck a couple months ago. First black truck, sure looks good when you get em all cleaned up!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast