GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Awful Quiet?????

1. murdog94
    murdog94
    Is it just me or are the groups getting awful quiet, and the forums as well when it comes to TOTM?? Kinda odd...
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. Eddie Z71
    Eddie Z71
    Yea, I hear you! I think since school is out, alot of people may have stuff to do with their family's. I'm not sure, but I have noticed!
  3. murdog94
    murdog94
    Oh i understand the doing stuff with the family, its just odd how certain things died off well over a month ago. Oh well, you should see the snowmobile forum, that i belong to in the summer.. HAHAHA
  4. Eddie Z71
    Eddie Z71
    Where's this snowmobile forum! I can't find it here! Summer is right around the corner, and I have to get in it! It's going to be a HOT one!
  5. murdog94
    murdog94
    Woops i typed that to fast... But yes the snowmobile forum that is elsewhere one the internet is completely dead.. Seeing as there isnt any snow..
  6. Eddie Z71
    Eddie Z71
    We still have snow here on the peak! I don't know for how long!
  7. murdog94
    murdog94
    Man your just trying to make me hate you huh........ I only had a 60 day riding season here... Hardly enough time to put any miles on the sleds... Oh well time for fishing and more fishing.
  8. Eddie Z71
    Eddie Z71
    Sorry to hear about your 60 day season! You don't have to hate me because, I don't know how to ski, and I live in a state known for it! So I hate myself for not taking the time to learn.Good luck with the fishing!
  9. Silverado Junkie
    Silverado Junkie
    I agree the groups are getn quiet. I know my problem is gettn so into the forums that I forget about the social groups im in.
  10. murdog94
    murdog94
    Thanks for the good luck.. but right now things are sucky for fishing.. I am burning more gas than catching fish.. A rule i like to follow is if i catch a keepable fish per gallon of gasoline burnt then im having a good day.. Well on Wednesday, i caught 0 keepers and burnt over 25 gallons of gas... Talk about wow...
    As for social groups junkie well i hear ya there but there just doesnt seem to be the participation that there was when i first came back to the site, and i mean for anything. There are litterally a dozen people who really are active, and the rest just kinda watch. itd be nice to have some input in the polls and things like that.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by