GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

List your tyuck and Mods.

1. murdog94
    murdog94
    Well as the title says list your Z-71 and what mods if any you have... Kind an idea to see who has what at a glance.. So mabey when we all have a question we will better know who has what rig and their related experience.
    Ill start
    1998 Chevy K1500 Z71 Extended Cab, Short Bed. 5.7L, Auto 3rd Door. Completely Stock, and i mean completely.
    Upcomming mods will be a set of shorty headers, and tires/rims off of a 2007 Silverado. And mabey a programmer if the wife lets me get one.. Time will tell. Oh and i will be sure to add some pics down the road, when i have enough time away from work to take some and add them.

Oh and sorry for the misspelling on the Title.. Slip of the finger and i didnt fix it before i posted.
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. MNmadman26
    MNmadman26
    I drive an 2004 z71 1500 ext cab with the two back doors, short bed, 5.3L. as for the mods mainly apperance the truck has projector/halo headlights, diamond clear parking lights, a billet grille, a ram air/cowl induction hood, moonvisor w/ clearance lights, 20% tint on all windows except the windshield, bed rails, and smoked taillights. in the engine bay it has a cold air intake. and in the cab is an alpine head unit that i have hooked to my ipod, and a 10 JL audio stealth box (one of the hardest hitting ten inch i've ever heard). other than that the truck is pretty much stock
  3. gatormike69
    gatormike69
    2010 Ext Cab 4X4 Z 71 LTZ, 2 " lift . GM Step rails, Putco Bed rails, Rhino Liner, Westin Brush guard, KC high liters, X-Tang bed cover BF Goodrich A/T 300 X 18

4. murdog94
    murdog94
    Nice looking truck man!!!
  5. 02 Heavy Chevy
    02 Heavy Chevy
    2002 Z71 with a 5.3L. I bought it off my dad as my first truck and within a week fully tested the Z71 aspect of it. I just put a new specter cold air intake on it today and have a flowmaster super 44 for performance mods on it. Visually I have chrome bed rails and a 5 function light bar. Hopefully rims and tires soon along with a brush guard.
  6. murdog94
    murdog94
    Truck looks good.. Looks like you take it offroad just a little bit huh??
  7. Maki71
    Maki71
    98 Indigo Blue Z71. Bedliner, bumper guards, textured bed rails, fiberglass running boards. someday I'll add chrome nerf bars, lighted visor, and soft tonneau cover.
  8. Maki71
    Maki71
    98 Z71. Dark Blue, added bumper guards, textured bed caps, and fiberglass running boards. Someday I'll add chrome nerf bars, lighted visor, and soft tonneau cover. Not sure about dual exhaust.
  9. murdog94
    murdog94
    Itll be nice to see it when you get some pictures.
  10. Maki71
    Maki71
    There's pictures on my profile page
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast