GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

List your tyuck and Mods.

1. weswins
    weswins
    1994 K1500

K&N air filter
    Poweraid TBS
    Bosche Platinum 4 plugs
    Flowtec headers
    Flowmaster 3" to dual 2.5"
    3" body lift
    33" Kumho Road Venture A/T (front only the rear are cheap and disposable but will be replaced to match)
    Pioneer deck
    Pioneer 4x6" speaker in each corner
    Alpine 500 watt mono amp
    Alpine 10" type E sub
    PIAA 6" driving lights
    Aluminum top side guards
    Aftermarket of some kind rims
    Rancho Shock absorbers

That's all I can think of off hand but it needs something a little stiffer than an open rear diff
    Profile and avatar are my truck.
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. murdog94
    murdog94
    An open rear diff why not just try and find a G80 limited slip rear?? those are great and still allow for and open diff on the road..
  3. weswins
    weswins
    Noob question here, will I have to switch the entire axle out or can I get away with switching just the diff? Will I have to get new bearings too or if mine are still good will they fit?
    Body work I am pretty good with as well as aftermarket add-ons but drive line is fairly new to me yet.
  4. murdog94
    murdog94
    You can change just the gears etc... But i dont mess with just the gears i take it to a shop incase they screw it up i can blame them since you have to have them just right....
  5. clgoch187
    clgoch187
    i got an 03 Z71 ext cab 4.8l. 2-tone "black onyx and sandstone". just a drop in k&n, tint, bigger tires, and system that shakes all 5500 lbs of it! pics are in my album
  6. rip5164
    rip5164
    2010 Black with color matched door handles, mirrors and front bumper/grill surround. Sitting stock for now short of a Line-X spray in with uv protectant, Truxedo Low Pro bed cover and WeatherTech mub flaps. Saving up for cat back, lift and tires/rims. I'll post pictures when I can.
  7. murdog94
    murdog94
    Everyone has some nice rides!!
  8. murdog94
    murdog94
    And now that i have a new to me i have a new list.
    2000 Silverado Z71 ext cab Long BOX.
    Stock Powertrain. Stock interior
    Brush guard (no clue on brand)
    And 17in aftermarket rims (once again no clue on brand and need to change them since the chrome is peeling anyhow)
    Straight pipes, and a 2500 Guage cluster w/tranny temp.
  9. Silverclassic07
    Silverclassic07
    Let's see here I have a 2007 Z71 classic it's got a 2 inch lift and about to put another 2 inch lift. Future details will be blacking out the windows black wheels and also some kind of brush guard. And u also have a
    Question I'm new to this how do I upload a pic of my truck
  10. murdog94
    murdog94
    Sounds like a nice ride, and if you hit the go advanced button on the lower right hand of yuor screen you will see a tool bar that will allow you to attach pics.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast