GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

List your tyuck and Mods.

1. z71Hauler
    z71Hauler
    2005 1500 extanded cab z71

Maghytec rear diff cover
    Maghytec Transmission pan
    Firestone airbags
    K&N drop in airfilter
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. murdog94
    murdog94
    I look forward to seeing some pics since i cant see the one in your avatar to well
  3. rutroe
    rutroe
    2007 Crew Cab Z71 4x4
    6.0L swap
    212/216 .560 114 lsa Comp Cam
    60# injectors
    Turbonetics T-76 turbo at 10 psi, FMIC
    Snow meth injection
    Zex nitrous (75-shot)
    Nelson Tune
    Pillar pod with dual PLX gauges (one for AFR and boost, the other as an OBD repeater)
    4L80E swap
    Yank 3000 converter
    Twin Walbro 255 pumps
    Magnaflow muffler dumped
    e-cutout
    Line-X bedliner
    Pace Edwards retractable bed cover
  4. murdog94
    murdog94
    Sounds very fast!!
  5. rutroe
    rutroe
    It moves pretty good from Pt A to Pt B. But it weighs a lot...5600 pounds or so. I've already been through an FLT Lvl 5 4L60, hence the 4L80 swap. This one should handle the HP better.
  6. murdog94
    murdog94
    Well hopefully!
  7. aloxdaddy99
    aloxdaddy99
    I have a 2011 Sierra. 5.3 with a volant CAI. Solid Fold bed cover by Trifecta. Just Installed the king coil over leveling kit. On the to do list is Maghytec diff cover, tranny pan. New Tires to go with leveling kit. A programmer of some sort. Rear disk brake conversion. New Gears probably 4.10's. And maybe a Trail Ready front bumper with a winch. It is a marathon not a sprint so this list will take years to check it all off especially if the wife has anything to say about it.
  8. LOBO
    LOBO
    2004 Z-71 CCSB, 5.3 litre, G80 with 3.73's, K & N Filter oem style, Airaid MIT, replaced oem muffler with a Flowmaster, and leveled the front. Yet to be installed are a black grille assembly & a billet bowtie.

9. murdog94
    murdog94
    I like the look of that crew cab in all black!
  10. Drake_korthos
    Drake_korthos
    2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended cab Z71 5.3L. Performance wise: Volant CAI & Magnaflow Duel exhaust system w/ stainless tips (future, possibly some new exhaust headers). Looks: Trail FX "bug" deflector, AVS window deflectors, Black powder coated Nerf bars (was excited when they came in, fergot where D'oh!), Classic Undercover Tonneau, and Rhino TuffGrip spray in bed liner (future, full Recon upgrade possibly DC-2 wheels but gotta look into tires...might have to do a 3in lift for em).
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast