GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Group responsibilities

1. donyms
    donyms
    Hey guys and gals, I am a long time member of the GMTC and wanted to join the street team because I already talk up the site and try to recruit new members. Just checking in to see if there are any specific responsibilities or things I can do. Also any suggestions, flyers etc. would be appreciated.
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. Curky
    Curky
    I think you and I are the only ones that stop in here. I don't know..
  3. GMCErica
    GMCErica
    Hey Guys!
    Well I thought that I would join this group. I like to do alot of community stuff for the club, and I always talk about the club and try and get new members to join!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help promote the club.

GMCErica
  4. Curky
    Curky
    GMCErica -We were originally trying to find out about making cards or flyers. Look at post below this one. But without knowing the rules in here, Donyms and I did not want to jump out of line, if you know what I mean. I messaged Steve a long time ago and got nothing. I know he is a busy man. I did not want to bug him about anything. We were thinking of card because they look more professional than a flyer. I made a dummy one to get opinions but it also seems that if you don’t check here, there is no way to know if someone has been here.
  5. 09mgray
    09mgray
    we can also do Window Decals with the link