GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Something that happened to your truck and you need to vent

1. AMac
    AMac
    Black truck owners keep their rides looking clean, and I mean clean! so when we hand our vehicles over and get them back in a different condition, it sticks out.
    My story is that I brought my truck to a chain tire store to get a screw taken out of the tread. Not only did they hand me back my truck with a greasy rim, they scratched it. Luckily I'm insane about my truck and went across the street to a well-lit parking lot to wipe down the rim. I then noticed some shiny new scratches. Yep, scratches. I brought it right back over to the tire place and they did not argue that it could have been from their machines. They are calling me tomorrow and I presume it will be to advise me that a new rim is on order.

Am I crazy or is this ridiculous? and what's w/ Chevy putting the wheel weights on the outside of the rims?

The other one

0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. jlowe165
    jlowe165
    Haha, well I was messing around and took my truck out in a field. Not going to lie I wanted to get a little mud on the tires. Most of the field was covered by tall grass and it covered up a small metal stake in the ground that used to hold up a wire fence. Ran right over cracked my grill, and chipped my bumper in a few places. My wife said what did you do? And I said well I wanted to black painted grill anyway.
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes