GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Intorductions

1. AMac
    AMac
    Hello fellow black truck owners. I just joined the forum a couple days ago and am on the hunt for mods that will get my black truck lookin kickass. This is the second black truck I've had and well it's hard enough to keep a spec of dirt off of it...boy does it look good all cleaned up. My current project is a 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500, I got it on 1/27/12 and put the duel exhaust in on 2/3. My smoked recon tail lights come in 2/7. Then I have to chill for a bit on the spending but am anxious to keep my truck customized. I think I'm going in the direction of blacking out because I love the black wheels but am not 100% sure yet. Hopefully all you other black truck owners can give me some ideas on what I should do to my truck.

My only suggestion is don't park next to people...they don't love your truck like you(we) do!
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. CobraAviTek
    CobraAviTek
    Hey, my name is Rick. I just bought my black truck this past November and found this site yesterday. It's my second black vehicle but my first black truck. My previous truck was a red Silverado, I loved it but when I started looking for a new truck I couldn't stop looking at the black. Nothing looks better. It's harder to keep clean, but I can live with that knowing that when it is clean it looks better than any other color, in my opinion. I'd like to get the windows tinted first and then save up some cash to get the new wheels and tires since I've already added a level kit.
  3. SWAT13
    SWAT13
    Wats up y'all...this is my 2011 silverado "Black Widow". Thanx for letting me be part of the group!
  4. ChuckHarding
    ChuckHarding
    Hi all! I got to pick the new vehicle out this time and it HAD to be black!! You can see the first accessory I bought for "Chuck's Big Black Truck", as my 3 1/2 year old grandson calls it!!
  5. eazy
    eazy
    Im Eric just joined the site
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12