GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Awful Quiet?????

1. Eddie Z71
    Eddie Z71
    I hope you find out what's wrong with it, and it is a easy fix! A boat on a trailer that is close to water is not a good site to see!It's like a fish out of water! Hope it all works out great when you sell the '88!
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. murdog94
    murdog94
    Yeah it sits on the trailer when im not using it.. But it not running right is what sucks.. But i dont care it will be running and fishing tomorrow, since i want to go catch some fish!!! Oh well the boat has a chevy motor in it to so it should be easy enough to figure out... All i have is my pesky wifes Dodge journey to get rid of then ill have all Chevy engines except in my sleds which are Yamaha... Kinda funny...
  3. Eddie Z71
    Eddie Z71
    Oh ya! That will be a good thing! Hope you have good luck with the fishing part! I think you will have that Chevy running great before you know it! Have fun, and try not to think about the Dodge until you get back! lol!
  4. murdog94
    murdog94
    Well the fishing wasnt to bad.. only three fish and they were all to small.. Otherwise back to working midnights as usual.. No complaints though at least i get to keep busy.. And i have a guy mulling over trading a 96 Suburban for my 88 Chevy.. Id be happy to have that rig, great for hunting.. Otherwise another guy is gonna take a look at it tomorrow.. So soon to have more room to park around my house HAHA...
    Otherwise i hope all is going well.. Guessing you are pretty busy with work huh eddie??
  5. Eddie Z71
    Eddie Z71
    Well your guessing is right on the money! We have been so busy at work I just want to come home and do three things! #1 eat, #2 GMTC, and #3 go to sleep! ( not in that order!) lol! I have been working 14 hour days, and working side jobs on the weekend. That sounds like a good deal with the '96 Suburban if you want to do that! Hunting season is right around the corner! lol! I'm glad to hear you caught something. I am a air fisherman! I act like I cast, and then I kick back! Let me know how it works out! Talk to you later!
  6. murdog94
    murdog94
    Well the 3/4ton is sold.. so here come the go fast goodies, and an Oil pump first and foremost. Woohoo. Gonna miss the old girl but it was time for it to go.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456