GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Old posts. Please check the dates.

1. murdog94
    murdog94
    As the title states, please check the dates that the members posted their original thread before jumping on board since i just got done putting a thread that was made in 2009 back there, and to do that i have to delete the new posts, there was a new guy who came on and posted a welcome message to that member who had only posted 2 times in 3 years. So just for reference thanks all!
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. mfleetwood
    mfleetwood
    Yep..I see that from time to time and then sometimes it starts a whole new chain of posts. Good reminder, as I know we all move through the new member threads pretty quickly.
  3. stephan
    stephan
    lol, I fell into that trap a while back. An old welcoming thread, but somebody welcomed him & resurected it after it was a month old.
  4. mfleetwood
    mfleetwood
    Mike - is there something we can do if we see this happen other than just avoid responding? Someone fairly new just posted a welcome message on a thread that is from 2008.
  5. murdog94
    murdog94
    Not really anything you can do. Just let it be, if it is noticed or gets more attention that is needed someone will remove the posts and that will return it to 2008...
  6. mfleetwood
    mfleetwood
    Hey Mike...you just responded to the 2008 thread...time to remove yet or at least put a lock on it...haha!!
  7. murdog94
    murdog94
    Which one??? all i have seen were today or yesterday...
  8. mfleetwood
    mfleetwood
    sorry, it was yesterday....here you go.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...o-from-SW-Ohio!
  9. murdog94
    murdog94
    Well apparently i was not paying attention... though this is the point of this here... typical tuesday for me hahaha! fixed it now.
  10. mfleetwood
    mfleetwood
    Too funny!! haha ....it's hard to catch sometimes. Like I mentioned above, at times we cruise through those and it's easy not to check. But we can fun with it teasing each other!