GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

GMTC Street Team!

1. MWright936
    MWright936
    Here's a link to a thread about how to get stickers: GMTC Window Stickers
    I've got one on mine!
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
  2. 1st Synthetics
    1st Synthetics
    I need some GMTC stickers to take to shows with me and hand out. The 4-wheel jamboree I just did could of got a lot of them out there. People love stickers. If I put 20 of them out on the table they are gone in less than a hour. I usually take a hundred or so AMSOIL stickers with me, whatever I put out they are gone.
  3. project86
    project86
    The group of individuals that all of you have gathered on this site are amazing in the knowledge base and willingness to help others. My wife makes Decals and such as a profession so if anyone needs something made or has an idea I might be able to help a little
  4. 09Z71BLKBST
    09Z71BLKBST
    Man that would be cool to have nice decal to show off for the GMTC!
  5. Budd
    Budd
    Hey guys, I'm new to the site (been a member about 10 minutes now) but I would like to join.
  6. Blacksheep1
    Blacksheep1
    I'm hoping to be able to help out with the Street Team, and get the word out about the club.
  7. Steve
    Steve
    I just moved the "Street Team" forum into "the club" area on the site.
  8. Drake_korthos
    Drake_korthos
    So, I have an idea about the whole PR thing. I think the sticker hand out at shows is a great idea! However I know not everybody can make it to all shows. So how about if/when we get word of a show in somebody's area, and that person CAN make it to the show, then the rest of the members donate the money for the decals to be passed out! This way we're all doin a little bit to help get GMTC out there! Course we could always see about being a sponsor for a show truck or somethin as well...just my two cents!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12