GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
  • mjsummers

There is no available content written by mjsummers

JimmyA

2007 Rear Brake Job Tip - Drums

If I remember correctly, GM had a over heating issue with rear disk brakes. I guess they found it cheaper to go back to drum brakes than re-engineering

JimmyA Today, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Opie

HELP !! Electrical Problems

I have a 1997 Chevy s10 4x4 and a 4.3L engine with 153,000 miles, the other evening I was driving home and 2 hours into the trip the ac compressor stopped

Opie Today, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Chevycoastie

DIY Bedliner

Hey guys,

I am looking into doing a DIY Bedliner. I have priced out getting it Rhino Liner and Line-X, but its more than I want to spend.

Chevycoastie Today, 06:09 PM Go to last post
    RayVoy

Power/speed. 5.3 chevy help please

Nice find Mike

One of the things that determines the compression ratio, is the combustion space when the piston is at top dead center (TDC).If

RayVoy Today, 05:50 PM Go to last post
    TRPLXL2

Braided steel brake line suggestions.

I did all my brake lines in braided stainless, complete from front to back. It is a pain in the arse, but the difference in the feel of the pedal is out

TRPLXL2 Today, 05:19 PM Go to last post
    TRPLXL2

ABS sensor resistance

You don't need all data to get the resistance, unplug the abs sensor first. On the computer side of the harness, take a 1,000 ohm resistor and jump it

TRPLXL2 Today, 05:14 PM Go to last post
    doublecardan

Reversed Rear Taillights

Has anybody noticed that on a 2004 Suburban, the taillight assembly is opposite to what the pickup trucks are. By that I mean the stop lamp is at the

doublecardan Today, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    JTWard

Getting ready for a upgrade project, need advice ?

Yeah, the differential in band new, but it comes with Ford Anti-slip oil as the maker of the differential says he's tried all of them, and the Ford Additive

JTWard Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    doublecardan

Suburban - Rust Prevention and Rust Maintenance

This past winter has been one of the most severe in recent memory. Up here in the Southern Ontario Area they mentioned that they exceeded the past three

doublecardan Today, 05:04 PM Go to last post
    BurbanMan

What have u done to ur GM truck today? Part 2

I brought "the turd" home! It's been sitting since 08 and all I had to do is put a battery in at and make the 45min drive home through the mountains

BurbanMan Today, 05:02 PM Go to last post