GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Tab Content
No Recent Activity
About '90_400

Basic Information

Age
23
About '90_400
Location:
Live deep in the sticks of Alaska
Interests:
3Wheelers and CHEVY TRUCKS
Vehicles:
1977 Chevy Scottsdale 3/4 Ton 400 C.I.D., 1990 GMC 1500 400 C.I.D., 1987 Audi Quattro 4000, 1988 Che

Signature


98% of Americans say "OH SH**!" before hitting a ditch, the other 2% are Alaskans and say "hold my beer, and watch this"

-1990 GMC 1500-400C.I.D.
-1984 Honda ATC 200X-Not too much is stock.

Contact


This Page
http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/member.php/22023-90_400?s=10c4118d9ca679d4aac81ed14e2ce4c0
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to '90_400 Using...

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
2
Posts Per Day
0.00
General Information
Last Activity
09-02-2010 09:52 PM
Join Date
12-02-2008
Referrals
0
No results to display...
No results to display...
No results to display...
No results to show...