1977 GMC 3/4 PU electrical problem
Was doing an engine swap on Saturday to a new 350 and everything went together awesome until time to start vehicle. Positive wire from battery to starter was touching header and melted to the metal (Not sure if this caused the problem just the only thing out of the ordinary that happen). Once cable was swapped out and truck was running the battery doesn't appear to be getting enough of a charge. It doesn't die while running but if it is running for about 15 or so minutes and I turn truck off there isn't enough juice to turn it back over without charging battery or jumping it. Tested battery alternator and starter and all passed load tests. Not sure where to turn now. When truck is on the gauge inside the truck shows around 11 volts.