Who has painted there front bumper themselves
This is what I am looking into doing.First pic is my truck second pic is close to what I am looking into doing.
It will cost about $350 to get done but if I do it myself It would cost $80. I have painted cars in the past but not how I am looking into doing it. Some of you will probable give me a hard time about how I plane on it but I think I can do it. Just want to know if any one else has done this. I plan on using aerosol cans. This is my shopping cart. do you think it is enough to cover: 2 coats of plastic adhesive, 1-2 coats primer and 3-4 coats of paint and clear.
1) Qty 1: AER-AP - 12 oz Aerosol Plastic Parts Adhesion Promoter - $7.95 ea.2) Qty 2: AER-CC - 12 oz Aerosol High Gloss Clear Coat - $7.95 ea.
3) Qty 2: AER-BC - 12 oz Aerosol Spray Paint, 2008 Chevrolet Silverado: Olympic White 50 - $19.95 ea.
4) Qty 1: CNGN - Aerosol Spray Can Trigger - $3.95 ea.
5) Qty 1: PSOLV - Prep Solvent - $2.76 ea.
6) Qty 1: AER-PR-White - 12 oz. Aerosol White Sandable Acrylic Lacquer Primer - $7.95 ea.