How would YOU Build a 2014 Silverado for the 2014 SEMA show?
Just got this in my email and thought I would see. How would you do it?..
This year’s Chevrolet SEMA Project Vehicle Program will focus on designers and manufacturers dedicated to creating new accessories and vehicle personalization items for Chevrolet's ’14 vehicles.
Vehicles available include:
- Silverado (light-duty crew cab only)
- Preservation of brand emblem on front and rear of vehicle
- High level of paint and build quality; no wraps
- Sponsorship decals to be limited to the lower 1/3 of the vehicle side
- Commit to periodic design and build check-ins
- Promote vehicle through November 4, 2014
- Retain vehicle insurance totaling at least $3 million until the completion of the contract
- Submit proposal by April 30, 2013
Proposals must include:
- An introductory letter defining the vehicle theme, content and SEMA Show display location
- An exterior rendering with the intended colors and modifications accurately defined
- A build timeline with start and completion dates
- A detailed list of upgrades and modifications
- A promotional plan
- Three printed copies mailed to the address listed below