Welcome, and congrats on your new ride. You are going to love having a truck.
I would go with leveling the truck(+2" up in front, or down in back, but longbeds look better up than down), spray-in bedliner, cat-back dual exhaust. Remember, in most cases, less is more. If you load it down with mods, it will look like you walked through Pep Boys with a magnet, and bought anything that stuck.
Being in SE Va a place to look for Mods is just over the border to NC on 168. They have a bunch of stuff for trucks. Things like window visors, bed covers, side steps and anything needed for towing.
My first 3 mods were a tonnaeu cover. I actually ordered it the day after I bought the truck. My level kit. And my Recon white lightning tailgate lightbar.
Welcome and congrats! :great:
Originally Posted by chevyson
My answers to your questions (in order) are:
- Amazon.com -- price check elsewhere first, then see if Amazon has it for less (especially if you're a Prime member, as shipping is free)
- Wheels, tires, and fender flares (but my truck was used and already lifted with one I liked. I'd have done lift, wheels, and tires if it hadn't been)
- Depends entirely on the fan.
Hey, Congrats on the the truck! For me AUTOANYTHING.COM has been a great source for parts, however that being said there is a lot of things they dont have. When you are looking for parts google is your friend and so is AMAZON. I know that personally with that truck the first thing i would be doing is getting different tires, a tune and a BANKS
POWER KIT. But that is just me. When you are looking to mod things with a new truck though I would be careful and make sure what you want to do will not void your warranty.
1) Amazon.com, Autoanything.com, google search for silverado accessories.
2)my first 3 mods- Bullly Dog programmer, 4" rough country lift, rims and tires.
3) I would say there are more of us then for the corvettes but they are a lot more extreme then we are. IMO.
Have fun with your new truck, cant wait to see those pictures.