Get Paid $50 to take a Chevy Truck Survey! Expires very soon!
I talked today at lunch with a respected research firm that needs to finish a market survey for Chevy and GMC Trucks. They need to wrap this up pretty fast so they came to us and are offering $50 to everyone who completes an online survey.
You have to qualify for the survey and then complete it. Only then will you get $50 for your time. You will also be entered into a drawing for $500 on top of that.
Quick Facts - Read these before you try to take the survey
P.S. - If you end up not being qualified, please refrain from giving reasons why you think you were not qualified, that will spoil the sample pool. Quite honestly, you're not going to be told why you were or were not qualified and those qualifications may change over time or depend on where you live.
- New Vehicle Purchase. You must have bought one of these vehicles as new in the past 24 months.
- Chevy Silverado
- Chevy Suburban
- Chevy Tahoe
- GMC Sierra
- GMC Yukon
- Qualification questions (you may NOT qualify to take the survey!). The first few questions are designed to qualify you and will ask questions about yourself, your purchases and where you live. The company running the survey is looking for specific demographics and they will not share that profile, because that breaks all the rules of gathering statistics!!!
In fact, a key piece of information includes how many people are qualified and how many people are disqualified. That's statistics 101 folks. If you don't understand or accept this, then don't try to take the survey. Do NOT complain here if you are not qualified to take the survey.
- The survey is designed to be lengthy. It might take 45 minutes to complete. Make sure you have enough time to take it. If you stop short, then you do not meet the goal of having completed the survey.
- It's not our survey. GMTruckClub.com is not running the survey, so you have to hold me harmless if you don't like the outcome. This is a very respected research firm, but you're still on your own.
- Here's the link --- The Survey has expired.
P.P.S - The Survey is still open, but the thread is closed. Obviously, people don't read, you can NOT publicly state why you think you were disqualified from taking the survey. Also, people are acting illogically and jumping to conclusions based on information they don't have.