This is my 03 Silvy, ex'd cab, with LS trim and Z71 package. Has the 5.3L and floor shifted 4WD.
PCM has been altered via a SuperChips programmer. Recently put on a set of 285-75-16's I got from a friend for free, they had become to small for use on his K5 Blazer.
Did some color match painting inside the engine bay.
As well as the interior.
Other things to list: :rules:
- removed cab and tailgate emblems
- added 60" light bar out back
- removed drop in bedliner and applied paint on liner, added rubber bed mat
- 6 hi headlight mod via relays, and wired DRLs to a toggle switch for manual on/off at night.
- polished K&N CAI kit
- Flowmaster SI/SO 40 Series
- Viper alarm system, has remote start and 2 way paging
- added locking tailgate handle
- installed extra back up lights
- added window visors
- billet grill and color matched bowtie
- color matched all calipers (with proper brake paint)
- short bowtie antenna, which I painted red to match
- installed a white cluster face and red needles with silver bases
Thanks for reading this. Have more pics in my albums, thanks for looking.
Hope to make some new friends.
nice lookin truck. what brand are those tires? they look good
Thanks. The sidewalls say Cooper Discoverers, though the rears are like a STX and the fronts an MTX. Just a small difference in the tread pattern. Not going to complain, they were free. Just had to pay for mounting. But have no issues with rubbing, have to see what happens while wheeling though.
Nice looking truck. I take it you like the color red.:lol:
Great looking truck man!! :great:
very clean, the color matching looks great. nice truck man!
Sweet looking truck man.
All the color matching looks great.