Dealer Review - Site Member Ruless and FAQs
The rules are simple when posting a review about a car dealership.
- Have a point. Be straight to the point, while still giving as much background as possible.
- Honest. Being honest and fair in your evaluation.
- Use Titles, not names. No negative posts with actual people's names unless it's important to the story. It's ok to use someone's name for a positive review, people never mind that.
- No Dealer-submissions. No self-promotion from dealers themselves (we've created a promotional section that is different so reviews and promotions are not confused).
- We may edit. Note that we may edit your post to include company name, website URL and review links to help other members and give them all a uniform look and feel.