DFW Car Show on Sat July 14, 2012 - House of Hotrods in Mansfield, Texas
Saturday, July 14th, 2012
Starts at 9:00 AM ~ Awards at 2:30 PM
House of Hotrods and Classics is hosting a Summer Car Show and Food Drive in Mansfield, Texas. Come by and enter your car or truck, or just feast your eyes on all that's happening on the 9-acre campus. There's sure to be all types of cars at this event - Hot Rods, Classic Cars, Fully Custom rides, Lifted and Show Trucks and maybe a Dragsters or two.
Car Show Information - Learn More >>
House of Hotrods & Classics
2301 Hwy 1187 Suite 201
Mansfield, Texas 76063
About the Event:
- Family-Friendly Event, bounce houses for kids and more.
- Hundreds of Cars - hot rods, restored classic cars, custom cars and more are expected.
- Several Award Categories ~ enter your car or truck.
- A Live Band will be playing IN A COVERED building - to keep you out of the sun!
- Mansfield Fire & Swat exhibits for the kids (and the kid in you).
- Plenty of Parking, they've even got some reserved parking for car clubs.
- After-Party at Fat Daddy's in Mansfield starting at 4 pm.
Here are a couple of the House of Hotrods vehicles that will be on display
Note: House of Hotrods probably will have out at least 25 or more classics and hot rods for display. This does not include the hundreds of owner cars that will be on display. Plus you will have the chance to tour the facilities and talk with many of the House of Hotrods staff and more during your time here.
Grasshopper - Custom GMC Rock Crawler
1949 Mercury Custom “Pinky” - 2010 George Barris Award Winner
1955 Chevy Cameo Pickup
1982 Custom Corvette - Bo & Jim 30th Anniversary Bash
Get a sneak peek at the custom 1982 Corvette that we're building for the Bo & Jim Radio Show (Lonestar 92.5). Bo & Jim will be here at some point during the day, so stop by and get your photo taken with these Dallas-radio legends.
There's a lot more than I can type up here, but it's going to be a fun event and I'll be there in the morning for a little bit as well, so stop by and say hello!
Update: I don't work for House of Hotrods directly, but I do have some common interests with them and I will be at the show off and on during the day. Please add a comment to this thread if you are going to be there and bring your truck and we'll get a picture together!