Truck Buying Questions: How are you going to shop for your next truck?
This is an informal poll, I am collecting data to try to prove a point. Not going into any type of marketing system or anything like that. Tell me what you think in a 1-2-3 format and like 30 words or less if you can. :-)
WHERE DO YOU PLAN TO BUY YOUR NEXT USED TRUCKS FROM?
Question 1 - Dealer or Private Party?
- Easy enough question. Dealer or private party transaction?
Question 2 - How do you plan to find the vehicle that you want to buy?
- Find a local dealership and/or lot and then check what they have in inventory?
- AutoTrader, Cars.com, eBay Motors, Craigslist?
- Look in the local news paper or a free car magazine.
- Drive to an "auto row" location in your local town and see what they have.
Question 3 - How far away are you willing to look?
- Only look local, maybe up to 30 miles.
- Local / Regional search, maybe up to 100 miles.
- Nationwide search, I'll go anywhere to find a good deal.
- Only looking for warm, dry and flat climates (like Texas or Arizona)
That's it. Answer them if you want, I'll look to gather this up in the next few weeks and see if I can learn something from it.