GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: new :)

Jr. Apprentice

Default new :)

hey everyone Im James Baxter, i have a 1999 suburban 4x4 with 5.7 its bone stock with 152000 miles but i have just recently bought it so i kinda wanna change the stock part and i have a 1984 chevy 3/4 ton 350v8
    im currently a United States Marine but im soon to get out due to a knee injury. im currently in san angelo, tx but im soon to go back home in covington, tx.

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, James! Thank you for your service!

Thank you for your service. to the Club, enjoy the site....
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Jr. Apprentice

thank yall, i have been browsing the site since i made my account and learned quite abit already lol.
    1999 Suburban 4x4 5.7 loaded
    1984 silverado 3/4 ton loaded except 4x4
    68 VW baja toy

Welcome to the G M TC ! THANKS for your SERVICE!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Welcome to the Club! Semper Fi!

Just like to say thank you and too all the USMC brothers for serving us. But glad to hear you are enjoying the site already man
    Jack It Up Fat Chicks Can't Jump-Kansas HickLyfe

'03 GMC Sierra Z71 5.3- 4" Rough Country Lift Kit/33" Terra Grapplers/17" Helo Rims
    '08 Buell 1125R
    '11 Apollo Mini PitBike

Welcome to the club James, it's good to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Jr. Apprentice

ok so i went out to odessa last night and got the burban, awesome ride tight front end good breaks strong motor, but i lost oil pressure coming back from odessa. they said it just got the oil changed so i believe that it may just have wrong oil in the truck but what else could be something i could look for on my burb. the 4 low literally feels like that it could pull a house down lol so i love the truck and thank yall for takin me in i have been a chevy guy for my entire life build my first 65 chevy at 8 years old so

Welcome to the Club. From one service memeber to another, thanks man.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by