Results 1 to 6 of 6
12-29-2007, 11:10 AM #1
Top Eleven signs you’re at a NASCAR fan’s funeral
11. After the funeral, the hearse does donuts and burnouts beside the grave!
10. Casket features an exact replica of the GM Goodwrench paint scheme
9. The deceased is referred to as being “out of provisionals”
8. Heart-stirring eulogy delivered by Dr. Jerry Punch
7. “Amazing Grace” is performed by a 9-year-old girl from Bristol, Tennessee
6. Only the fastest 43 cars are allowed in the procession
5. Hearse referred to as the pace car
4. Procession weaves back and forth to keep heat in the tires
3. Cars caught speeding leaving the church have to go to the rear of the procession
2. First time mourners have an orange stripe on the trunk of their car
and the number one sign you’re at a NASCAR funeral:
1. No coolers over 14 inches allowed in the chapel
12-29-2007, 02:05 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Yacolt, Washington
- Blog Entries
12-29-2007, 07:50 PM #3
now thats a good oneMatt
1987 GMC Sierra Classic 5.7TBI
12-30-2007, 02:42 PM #4
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Blog Entries
I love that one! That was funny as can be!Christopher
1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 265K miles
1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half
There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...
Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage
01-01-2008, 03:17 PM #5Jay :happy: Waxhaw, N.C.
70 Chevy C-10 Stepside from 86 lowered 2" front 3" back, 383ci/350hp. elec. seats,functioning cowl, wood bed, hidden hitch, hidden tach, long headers, duel 3" exhaust. perform int., semi-aggressive cam (no specs.)
69 Chevy C-10 Fleetside 350 ci 3spd. mild cam, 270hp,stock.duel 2.5" exhaust. Lowered 2" made own blocks
89 Ski Marlin Boat 350 ci:party: pulling machine. 7 skiiers.
01-01-2008, 04:15 PM #6
Yeah I like that one.
2007 GMC Sierra CrewCab 4.8L
Tinted Windows, 20" Chrome MB Predators on 275/55/20 Copper AT's, GM Bed Rug, Speed Scene Chrome Grille, Putco Chrome Handles, Hypertech Max Energy Programmer, Magnaflow Muffler and many more mods to come.
Former GM Vehicles:
96 Chevy Camaro. My first car modded for a High School kid.
By 454Caddy in forum General Chevy & GM Tech QuestionsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-16-2010, 01:06 AM
By Stealth in forum GM PowertrainReplies: 7Last Post: 06-13-2010, 03:47 PM
By Steve in forum Chevy Volt ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:20 AM
By Steve in forum Other GM CarsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:20 AM
By GM_Guy in forum Photo & Video GalleryReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Tags for this Thread