GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There are 2 brands of lifts that guy recommended that I like personally FTS (Full Throttle Suspension) and TCS (**** Custom Suspension) they ride smooth and they look sick as **** ... They are both located in california and will ship parts

the warranty is pretty cool. I do like BDS a lot though. They don't do the powertrain warranty but they have a lifetime "no questions asked" warranty on all their lift kit components. Smash the truck, jump it, it does not matter if you bend or break a part of their kit they replace it.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Blog Entries

I spent about a full year reviewing options and finally lifted my truck about two months ago... was soooo upset to see ProComp start offering this right after!!!! I went with Fabtech but this would have changed my mind. And now that I feel what the 35"s do to the 1500 series... oh yeah this woulda been the way to go. Actually, NEVERMIND. THE ONE STATE EXCLUDED FROM THE COVERAGE BY PROCOMP IS MINE!!! Why no love for Florida????

hello! i am also new to the site and am also looking into putting a suspension lift in my 1994 Chevy Silverado C1500. id really like to lift my truck. Not going to lie, shes a pavement princess. Now I have many friends who have told me that there is all sorts of after install problems with whatever lift i put in. I was looking into a 3 inch rough country, but i have no idea! My buddy said his cv shafts kept going on his truck. But i havent seen any pictures since i guess they just came out with it. If any pictures or information please post!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12