GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default Hello...maybe a new sponsor??

Hello all.

My name is AJ and I run Acrylic Conceptions. Recently I had a 2012 (I think) Colorado 4 door as a loaner. Nice truck, a bit small compared to my 2006 Avalanche, but it did the job.
    What I do is laser engraving. We make interior and some exterior items for cars and trucks. I mainly have been dealing with the Hyundai Tiburon and Pontiac GTO. Since I had the Colorado I figured I would see what I could make with it. Unfortunately I didnít get to it until the last day I had the truck. But was I was able to do was work on the sill plates. I really didnít see much else to make for the truck other then the front bow tie. But I didnít have the time to take it apart. Iím looking for someone to come over so I can test fit the final product. I have plans to make some lit sills if they fit properly.
    As far as Chevy parts I make a few items for the new Camaro, Grill inserts for the NON cladded Avalance and a custom insert for the Avalanches Stealth Box.
    Now a little history on me. For the last 12 years or so I was a tech for local Hyundai dealers. I have built a fairly well known (in the Hyundai community) 2003 Tiburon. Supercharged V6, wide body and some other bolt on goodies. For about the past 9 years I have also dealt with custom lighting on vehicles, motorcycles and boats, you can see some of my work here http://www.facebook.com/pages/FG-Mot...88527597844100
    I like modifying things.
    So on to the sillsÖ Here is a photo of what I made this week.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sills_Colorado.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	44362
    If there is someone in the Puente Hills, CA area that is able to come by and let me do a final test/fit I would really appreciate it.

If anyone has an idea for an item they would like to see or have made, please let me know.

Might turn into another forum sponsorship!!!
    Thanks for reading!!!
    AJ
    Acrylic Conceptions

That looks awesome! Great job! I need a custom knight rider style dash... That is probably asking a lot tho. LOL! Welcome to the group!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Very nice work... I think I have seen you before.. Do you still have a Avalanche? Make anything for that?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Very nice work... I think I have seen you before.. Do you still have a Avalanche? Make anything for that?
    I am also on the checy avalanch fan club north America site...go by shagy there.
    I make grill inserts for the non cladded and custom inserts for the stealth boxes.

I have made some custom switch plates...so shoot me a PM, might be able to help you out get K.I.T into your car

Ill go find some pictures

Welcome to the club AJ, it's good to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals