GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

View Poll Results: Vote for the October 2012 ROTM

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • the phantom

70 31.11%
  • gabthesvg

50 22.22%
  • dsfloyd

51 22.67%
  • Gunnin4U6754

54 24.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

And to think I was gonna be close to Phantom.. Ha, Ha, Ha,.... Great truck though guys. I do like the custom work that you have put into your ride Phantom. Looks good.
    2012 Silverado LT crew cab Z-71: 6" Pro Comp lift w/ trailing arms / 18" Pro Comp black rims with 35x12.50 Pro Comp X-Terrain's / Black "Z71 4x4" Bed Decals / Flowmaster's "Super 40" series Single in - Dual out the rear

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnin4U6754 View Post
    And to think I was gonna be close to Phantom.. Ha, Ha, Ha,.... Great truck though guys. I do like the custom work that you have put into your ride Phantom. Looks good.
    Thanks Gunnin, It seems like it never ends. Nice lookn truck you have there yourself. It looked like you had me for the first 1/3 of the month. Then I caught a little momentum towards the end. If you dont get in this month you still have a ROTM worthy truck without a doubt.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Legend

Blog Entries

Only a couple of more days left to get your vote in....

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Legend

Blog Entries

Wow, in just a little over 24 hours we went from 199 votes cast to 224. What this tells me is that another surge of votes could change the current standings. Voting closes tomorrow, so if you haven't voted already, please do so within the next 24 hours.

Legend

Blog Entries

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented on October's ROTM.

Very close race most of the month for all contestants but the phantom really pulled ahead towards the end.

Hats off to all of our participants and final congrats goes to the phantom. Please click the link below to applaud the phantom on his ROTM winner announcement thread.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz2B0NIybap

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456