GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Ram Truck Ads on this site

Why are there Ram truck ads on this page?
    2007 Chevy
    Reg cab
    2wd
    4.3 v6
    32'' bfgoodrich all terrains

If they don't sing, they don't sling.

Because Google seems to think you've been looking at Dodges/Rams (and/or things related to them) based on your search and browing history ... and has tailored your ad selection appropriately?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Because Google seems to think you've been looking at Dodges/Rams (and/or things related to them) based on your search and browing history ... and has tailored your ad selection appropriately?
    I get different ads for different brand vehicles and Ive never searched for other makes so I have a hard time believing this is the case. Ive searched Silverado quite often so google probably figured ahhh.... A trucks a truck, maybe he would like a Ram... Just my thought.

As i was typing this I see an ad for a Silverado.. Go figure.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

I do look at jeeps sometimes and i think they are made by the same company so maybe thats why it came up...