GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default '95 K2500 4x4 Suburban w/454 & auto trans. $3300.00 (So Cal)

1995 GMC K2500 SL series, 7.4 (454) V-8 TBI, auto trans, 125,663 original miles, heavy duty tow package, black exterior & grey cloth interior, fantastic Pioneer & Alpine sound system, second roof rack included, runs and looks good, four wheel drive works great, no rust. New Monroe Reflex shocks on all four corners. Power steering & power brakes & no leaks anywhere. All electric windows, wipers, mirrors and seats work---but the A/C needs recharging. I've been averaging 12 mpg's around town and 14.5---15.5 mpg's on the freeway. California tags expired last December, pink slip in hand. New Cali registration will be right around $320.00. This is probably one of the best GM platforms to build your dream Baja Beast on. Making room for a new car so the first $3,300.00 we see takes her away. Or make a reasonable offer. We're over in San Pedro (a bit south of LAX airport) and you can call me (Rick) at 310-two hundred-7852 for more info and/or an appointment. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Ricky B; 09-05-2012 at 06:11 PM.
    I support gay marriage. As long as both chicks are hot..........

Alright, Folks, just lowered the price to $2,900. So get her while the gettin's hot, before she goes on the auction block next week. 'Cuz I'm completely out of driveway & I reeeeeally need to make room for my new toy......

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Both are Sweet rides......
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Thanx, E. Make me a nice topless Suburban and I'd probably sell the Traveler.....

Very last chance, Kidz----now down to $2600.00. Get her while she's hot....

Gone with the wind, Folks. Thanx for looking.....