GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Jr. Engineer

Default what is the name of this part ?

guys,
    on my 1990 k1500 4x4 with 5.7 v-8, what is the part thats on the same bracket as the EGR vacuum solenoid and electronic spark control module ?
    its at the rear of the bracket on the passengers side, and has a green electrical connector and vacuum hose that goes to the back of the throttle body.

i have replaced everything except that part and the spark control module. including, EGR, EGR vacuum solenoid, TPS, IAC valve, knock sensor....
    while im at it i want to change that part, if i knew what it's called.

thanks

Posting a picture of the part you are talking about may help get an answer. A picture is worth a thousand words.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Jr. Engineer

thanks....
    been searching for a while and think i found it... MAP sensor....
    i have never worked on these newer trucks. lol. well, 22 year old trucks.. with all these sensors and electronics.. would hate to think about working on a modern truck...

thanks guys