GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default Hello From Adam's Premium Car Care

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Chris Gargano, but my friends all call me 'Mook'.

I've been working at the Adam's Polishes HQ for almost two years now. My job generally involves a little of everything - from assisting with product R&D to helping host detail classes, providing customer support and troubleshooting, and even packing some of your orders. I also help out at Special Events and Shows across the Country. Most Recently...Lingenfelter Performance Nationals in Norwalk, Ohio.

By now I'm sure most of you here are familiar with Dylan as he's been the primary Rep. here for Adam's Premium Car Care. I'm stepping in to help so we can provide you guys with the highest level of support and service that our customers have come to expect. The forums have grown, the demand for our products and expertise has increased we want to make sure that your questions are answered quickly!

If there is ever anything I can assist you with please feel free to reach out directly to me here on the forum, or via email at mook@adamspolishes.com

Anything from technical assistance, product advice, or even shipping, I can definitely help you with. I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone here and if there's ever anything I can do don't hesitate to ask!

Almost forgot! I drive a GM Truck...ok, Trailblazer Super Sport. Here's that! (Nothing too big modification wise...basic bolt-ons with a tune, and I am riding on the frame.

Welcome, Glad to have you, Nice Trailblazer.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Nice looking ride...

Cool ride, welcome to the club..........

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the G MT C ! Good lookin' TB!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Welcome!

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals