GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Hybrid View

Default What Has Your Truck Done for You Today?

So I did some searching and i saw the post on what have you done for your truck... what do you pull with your truck... but ...
    What has your truck done for you today I couldn't find. I sure hope that no one can post it left me stranded!

So...

Got new Winter tires on my Some Other Brand (SOB) car and brought home the OE wheels in the box of the truck. Not enough room in the car
    Finally a signature and Avatar! I also posted some pics in the Gallery.
    2011 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Z71 6Liter.
    2011 Outback Travel Trailer 260FL
    So Happy to not be on the edge of GVWR Over Load!!

It made me $50 by giving me the opinion to pick up an ATV for a friend and deliver it to him and got me to work safe.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Same as it always does, Drove the kids and I to preschool and back. Oh, then the front end started howling. Had it checkedout. Bad front diff bearings. So, today my truck got my places safely but then gave me a headache from making phone calls to the gearshop and warranty company.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Got me to work, like it does everyday.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Haha, good thread. Some days it saves me money (yesterday I brought 10 bundles of roofing shingles home); some days it just looks after me, today it took me to the coffee shop at 8:00, again at 10:30 and also at 3:30; in between, it took me to a tavern for lunch, I think I'll keep it, haha.
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

Today my truck took me to go vote early, and then it brought me home...

My s-10 got my to work and back. And gave me an engine light :( o2 sensor

Well today it took Jake and some antifreeze for a ride to the trailer to winterize it and two of my buddy's trailers at the storage area. Then Jake had a snooze in it!

My truck took me on a 100 mile round trip, today.

My truck took me on a 240 mile round trip, today. We stopped and looked at a 41 acre tract of land, a 62 acre tract of land, an 82 acre tract of land, and a 29.4 acre tract with an off-grid home (using both passive and active solar as well as wind and dual wood stoves) on it. The house was kidna cool but it didn't have enough land around it for my taste.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by