GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    Actually I think he kept the window up so the officer could give me a ticket for "something" instead of the speeding ticket. So in light of this new thought, Ive since appologized to Phantom.
    lol. First time I have heard that one!

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

My s-10 got my to work and back. And gave me an engine light :( o2 sensor

Well today it took Jake and some antifreeze for a ride to the trailer to winterize it and two of my buddy's trailers at the storage area. Then Jake had a snooze in it!
    Finally a signature and Avatar! I also posted some pics in the Gallery.
    2011 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Z71 6Liter.
    2011 Outback Travel Trailer 260FL
    So Happy to not be on the edge of GVWR Over Load!!

My truck took me on a 100 mile round trip, today.

My truck took me on a 240 mile round trip, today. We stopped and looked at a 41 acre tract of land, a 62 acre tract of land, an 82 acre tract of land, and a 29.4 acre tract with an off-grid home (using both passive and active solar as well as wind and dual wood stoves) on it. The house was kidna cool but it didn't have enough land around it for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    My truck took me on a 240 mile round trip, today. We stopped and looked at a 41 acre tract of land, a 62 acre tract of land, an 82 acre tract of land, and a 29.4 acre tract with an off-grid home (using both passive and active solar as well as wind and dual wood stoves) on it. The house was kidna cool but it didn't have enough land around it for my taste.
    Planning a move?

Today it took me to Home Depot to exchange a Dewalt DW716 Chop Saw for the DW780 SCMS (Sliding Compound Miter Saw) Looking at selling my Radial arm saw and Shopsmith!
    When I picked up the chop I actually thought it was the SCMS but the price was to good to be true... and it was

Quote Originally Posted by jake's silverado View Post
    Planning a move?
    I've been searching for acreage for more than a year, so far...

Yesterday, my old Cheyene hauled me and a few tools around the place, shutting off and draining a couple of stock tanks, checking the one's still in use & making sure the cows were all where they are suposed to be. Then went to work on our corrals,- needed some minor repairs including three new posts. I have 5 Angus bulls in the corrals, they won't usually cause any problems, but you gotta keep an eye on them, mostly they are just curious. Was tamping in a new post when I heard the unmistakale sound of breaking parts - one of the "boys" decided that the drivers side mirror would be a good thing to scratch his head with. My next post will be in an above thread when I install a new mirror ! Ken

Drove to London Ontario to see our Son and bring him his Winter tires. Also took him to Lowe's to pick him up some stuff. We seem to spend more $$$ on him now that he has moved out. That's OK by us. We had a great time with him.

Truck worked well 14.3Lit/100km @ about 125KPH going there, and 16.2 coming home @ 130- 135.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12