GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Possible rotm,,sometime

I would like to be nominated for ROTM,,if not that then jus some feed back on my ride. Any feedback always welcome! More pics to come,,most likely with some mud!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w1t3out2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	44977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w1t3out3.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	44978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w1t3out4.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	44979
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W1T3OUT.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	44980

Nice truck and welcome to the club!! Normally you would nominate yourself in the nomination thread for the month following the one we are in. Also I will nominate you, when you are ready, if you do one of two things. I would like to see either a color matched front bowtie or your door moldings removed. I can understand the door moldings for ignorant people that like to sling their door open in parking lots so I would allow color matched door handles as a replacement.

P.S. Also you need to create an album within your profile with some pics in it. Again welcome to the club.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Welcome to the Club. Your truck is pretty nice, I personally do not like the blacked out lights, stock would look better. But do like the rims, what are they? As for the ROTM, I suggest hanging around the site and get acquainted with everyone before trying to be in the running.
    2002 Chevy Silverado & 1995 Ford Bronco

02 Silverado: 50K miles, 20" Motto Rims, Flowmaster 50 Series
    95 Bronco: 160K miles, 4" Superlift, 33/12.5/15 Mickey Thompson
    01 Civic: 75K miles, DD
    -Erik

@phantom i already have a white emblem...but idk wat ur talking bout on the doors if u mean the silver n white parts those r staying sir lol..@ chrom yeah i jus fig i would go with a tuxedo kinda thing i like it being all blacked out but i believe the wheels r called skorpions 18"

Quote Originally Posted by W1T3OUT918 View Post
    @phantom i already have a white emblem...but idk wat ur talking bout on the doors if u mean the silver n white parts those r staying sir lol..@ chrom yeah i jus fig i would go with a tuxedo kinda thing i like it being all blacked out but i believe the wheels r called skorpions 18"
    Sorry about that, your pics dont do the white bowtie justice. As for the door moldings its just my preference to remove them.