GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default pricing on something unusual

This is another thread to determine the value of a yukon, the different thing is that it is a 97 two door with only 17,000 miles on it! 4" lift, tons of upgrades, gt edition with all of the upgrades. Book on it is about 4. I'm willing to pay a lot more for this, but how much is fair. He is asking 12. Is there anything that could need replacing from the lack of miles? He said he drives it a few times a year. It is his baby. This is a hard one for me to figure out. It is basically a year old truck.
    2001 Yukon XL 2500
    8.1 Liter (badged on rear) w/K&N filter
    20" wheels with 305/50/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    Alpine deck (w/ipod), Polk speakers, Kicker 700.5 amp, Rockford P3 12" sub, and video screen
    LED tail lights
    Predator tuner
    new carpet and seat covers

Is it 4 wheel drive if so make sure he throws it in 4hi from time to time otherwise change out that front fluid immediately. Where did it sit? Check for any rotted hose under the hood. If it all looks good then grab it sounds sweet
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Mostly in his garage under a cover. He said it hasn't been rained on in ten years. It is 4x4. I'll have to ask about that. What about price? I'm thinking I like it for 8. Is that too much? I'm just not used to older cars with such low miles. At 8 you could almost buy a higher mileage one, repaint it, and rebuild the motor, along with upgrade stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Mostly in his garage under a cover. He said it hasn't been rained on in ten years. It is 4x4. I'll have to ask about that. What about price? I'm thinking I like it for 8. Is that too much? I'm just not used to older cars with such low miles. At 8 you could almost buy a higher mileage one, repaint it, and rebuild the motor, along with upgrade stuff.

- - - Updated - - -