GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Jr. Mechanic

Default WOW....been a while!

It has been a while since i've been active on here! I've been crazy busy lately. I lifted the 90 K1500 six inches and a cople days ago I bought a 91 Suburban 4x4! That thing is a monster....i'll post some pics when I can. The Suburban has a "Geneva" package. Has anyone ever heard of it?

Some one else posted about the "Geneva" package a year or two back, I want to say it was something to do with an audio manufacturer that was involved in the conversions.

What little I can find via Google suggests that there's separate front and rear stereo systems, a TV with a VCR, and possibly wood trim and limo tint involved in the Geneva Package. Does yours have any of those things or remnants of them?

I was young at the time but my dad had a burb with the Geneva package from what I remember it had a tv and VCR also a converter to plug in video games. That might have been added by my father, I was a child
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

Jr. Mechanic

It definitely has alot of wood trim added in. As far as the entertainment system all I can see is a Kenwood cd changer. It does have the removable third row and HAD a very ornate paint job(someone painted one side of it flat red). I appreciate all the input! I did notice under the Geneva logo it says CTI Inc. Lake Geneva, WA but I cant find any info on the company. Just being curous...

Yep thought it was familiar, heres a post from a year ago
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...#axzz2AvjfTCaS

Read the other post's that are linked and it gives more info on the package.
    Enkeiavalanche included some info he had from a company he worked for that did some of the conversion work on these trucks, and like I thought Sony was involved in the conversion.