GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Mirror Image

Default Mirror Image

Thought this was pretty funny i mean how many times do you find your trucks brother,,lol..this was at a Reasors in my town

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mirror.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	45225

For me its really often. There are three other summit white Tahoes in my area two of which have a tailgate and are stock like mine. There's also about 2 dozen 90's Tahoes in my area of varying colors.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

That never seems to happen to me. The day it does is the day I'll wonder if a modder has been stalking me expressly for the purpose of producing a mirror image.

yeah i meant like same exact year and the bowtie was colored black instead of white, and he had fender flares, and the running lights were black. his was a 4x4 model,,mine is a z71 package,,with bigger tires of course lol

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i mean i see shortbeds all day that are z71 or 4x4 were i live but i never see one so close to mine

there are a few ccsb silverados around that are the same color as my truck, but no GMCs....

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Even with the mods I have done, the color was just a standard in 2000 and that its a 1500 Ext. cab, its even more common so I see brothers all the time

yeah i had a red 99' ccsb and i mean they r everywhere,,mine jus had 22''s on it..but i had to get rid of it,,jus couldnt keep it out of the mud lol..n it was 2wd...also nak,,those 5.3L will jus runnnnnn man..i bet your pushing pretty good with all your mods

Quote Originally Posted by W1T3OUT918 View Post
    yeah i meant like same exact year and the bowtie was colored black instead of white, and he had fender flares, and the running lights were black. his was a 4x4 model,,mine is a z71 package,,with bigger tires of course lol

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i mean i see shortbeds all day that are z71 or 4x4 were i live but i never see one so close to mine
    Extended cab 1500's with long beds are very rare, so even without my mods I have yet to have this happen to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    Extended cab 1500's with long beds are very rare, so even without my mods I have yet to have this happen to me.
    I dunno I did see a picture of a pink truck the other day that was modded a lot like yours Surreal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    I dunno I did see a picture of a pink truck the other day that was modded a lot like yours Surreal!!!
    Everyone's a comedian!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by