I purchased this truck in 2009 from a Ford dealer with 70,000 miles on it. I paid $8,000.00 cash for it. It was a one owner when I bought it and the original owner was 70 years old and took very good care of it. It came with all the maintenance records from when it was new. You can see what I have done with it in the last 4 years and the mileage is now about 172,000
This is my work truck/Daily driver.
* Custom Paint job
* Calipers painted to match with drilled and slotted rotors
* New GM rear view door mirrors
* EGR In channel vent visors
* Black aluminum 6" stubby antenna
* Complete LED conversion on front and rear blinkers, tail lights, brake lights, third brake light, parking lights, reverse lights and tag lights. Also rewired rear lights to work like the NNBS Silverado I.E. 4 brake lights, 4 tail lights and 2 blinkers per side instead of 1 and blinkers are red now instead of the amber.
* New Bed rail caps and tailgate cap "all GM parts"
* Removed side molding and badges
* I Used GM SS badges for the sides and tailgate and for the complete look I also used the original GM Silverado sticker under the SS on the tailgate.
* Chrome door handles with painted buckets to match
* Magnaflow exhaust with dual stainless tips coming out one side to be different.
* 2005 Tahoe grill with Grillcraft Stainless Steel SW series wire mesh insert
* 2005 Tahoe Z71 valance under bumper with round fog lights
* Recon LED Daytime Running Lights
* Headlights by TYC
* Front blinkers/parking lights by Anzo
* 6000K "Phillips" HIDs in headlights high beam, low beam and fog lights
LED floor lights (blue) LED map lights, dome light, ash tray and glove box all 5000K. Removed original cassette player and replaced with pocket. SS trim to tie the inside with the outside. Edge CS programer w/pod
Kenwood DNX-6160 head unit, 1000 watt mono Cerwin Vega amp on 2 Kicker 10" subs under the back seat, 400.4 Cerwin Vega amp driving the 4 Infinity door speakers, 2 PB tweeters on the front post to raise the sound stage.
5.3 V8 with a strong heart, K&N filter and Magnaflow exhaust.
2" rear shackle drop to level.
Hellwig rear swaybar
4 Bilstein HD performance Shocks
2011 Silverado chrome 20" wheels with 285/50/20 Michelin Latitude tires