GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I just bought this 2010 AWD Chevy Traverse 1LT with 33k miles. I'm going to get it certified at Friendly Chevrolet in Dallas this weekend (that's a little secret, you can make an appointment and get any vehicle certified if it meets the requirements for certification. That costs $400 but it gives me maintenance for 24 months plus another 12-month/12,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty.

Attachment 45236
    Was this purchased in place of the Silverado you were looking at a few weeks ago?? I do like the sportiness look of the Traverse. Definitely different than a truck. Keep us posted on how you like it after you settle in with it.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Yeah, getting a truck right now just isn't as practical as getting something that can be used for more purposes. The goal is to get a new house next year so if/when that happens we will look for something with more parking space where I can get a project truck to work on.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

I keep meaning to go out and take some pictures, but right now I work on a road that is under heavy construction. I just paid $7 for a car wash and it got some dust and a bit of road tar on it on the way back to the office. GRRRR.

I'll get her cleaned up and take some pics either later today or tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm reorganizing my garage this morning so I can set this thing in there. It fits with about 45 inches to spare up front and back, but if I do some project some of the shelves up I should have an extra 34 inches plus an extra 68 inches on each side.

This text to speak on mobile is good but not accurate.

6 to 8 inches. And 3 to 4 inches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12