GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Great deal on Husky Liners

I needed a set of liners for my sons new Grand Cherokee. I did a search and found Streetsideauto.com . They have a deal going to 12-31-12 on Husky. 15% off on anything over $100 + free shipping. I looked at their site and called Summit since I buy just about everything for my two cars from them and I know they price match. They couldnt meet the price. I ordered the mats yesterday for $152 for the full set.Thats front, rear, and cargo. The guy told me they ship out of PA so I should see them on Tues or Wed. Im going out to my garage this morning and a Fedex truck pulls up. My shipment came today !!!! They shipped the mats overnight. FREE !!! If anyone needs a set of mats give this place a call.

I have those in my truck (came with em) and I love them! they do a super job at keeping stuff off the carpet.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Ive been using them in all my trucks since they first came out. Ive had them in at least 6 trucks and the 2 Tahoes that my wife drives. Just put them in the Yukon that we bought last month for her. I even had a set in my sons 03 Impala. I think theyre a great product.

Maybe we can get some pics?

I bought my Husky Liner underseat storage for my Silverado off Amazon. It should be here Wednesday.