GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Customize My Equo

I have a 2007 Chevy Equinox LT (tried tested and true) I love it, it is a huge step up from my Cavalier.

The most fun about customizing my new equo is realizing the price bump for everything, I am currently looking into getting my a wiring harness for my Pioneer double din touch screen lucky enough I have auto start and steering wheel controls (200.00) later lol. where as the cavalier was something like 65.00

But seriously it is awesome and I do love the truck

SO my main question is does anyone know where I can get a set of non eruo tail lights,
    instead of the chrome sections I'm looking for black.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TL 10315-R.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	45581

Ive never been apart of a forum figured this is the best topic to start

Welcome to the G M T C ! Try " autoanything.com " for tail lights and other acc's. They help support the site and might be able to help you out.

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the club! I did a couple quick searches and was only able to find the euro style replacements. Hopefully someone will be able to point you in the right direction. Worst case you could always spray tint them, or even open them and paint yourself. Best of luck to you on finding the lights.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Welcome to GM Truck Club!

Thanks Everyone I just got the Equo but here is a pic! all the trucks look awesome good work Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0334.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	45607

Welcome to the club
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Would anyone be able to help me out? I have a 2007 Equo I just bought a 679.99 double din deck and with out getting suckered at future shop would like to buy the proper wiring kit to hook it up but don't know exactly what to look for. It is a 2007 LT yes it has the steering wheel controls but I am not concerned about them I really don't use them and No it doesn't have On Star. Thanks very much... (Tried, Tested and True you know Chevy will always pull through)

Default Equinox Stereo Upgrade

Would anyone be able to help me out? I have a 2007 Equo I just bought a 679.99 double din deck and with out getting suckered at future shop would like to buy the proper wiring kit to hook it up but don't know exactly what to look for. It is a 2007 LT yes it has the steering wheel controls but I am not concerned about them I really don't use them and No it doesn't have On Star. Thanks very much... (Tried, Tested and True you know Chevy will always pull through)