GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Hello from Pennsylvania

Hi everybody, my name is Jim and I'm from SE Pennsylvania and I have a restored 1990 Chevy C1500 pickup with a 305 V8. I actually found it on the auction site, and it turned out to be a very well cared for pickup. Most often, used pickups are just that. . . Used, Bruised and virtually beat into the ground. More often than not they don't need any one thing, they need one of everything. This makes the search a challenge. But back to mine, I had a local body shop do a complete pre-paint, and undercoating and then down to Maaco, and it came back to reinstall everything removed and I have to say for a 22 year old Silverado, it looks great. Then we did a bumper to bumper, check of everything, installed a new water pump, a complete tune-up changed every fluid and put all new brakes. It came from the factory with a towing package and I plan on doing some towing, so I am ready to install a new six blade fan instead of the five blade on and a new fan clutch. I think this will bare fruit in the coming summer as the last few have been hell, or close to it. So Here I am and love old chevy trucks !

Welcome to the GMTC!!

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Thank you, I surprised at how easy this site is to handle, like pictures and text. Very Nice !

Welcome to the club Jim, it's good to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the G M T C !

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Welcome to GM Truck Club, Jim!

Welcome to the club
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -