GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default My first Chevy!!

I just bought a 2012 Silverado yesterday. After having a 1998 Tacoma some years ago that went back on the buy-back program I went through several other cars/suv's and every day I had a reason to need a truck again. I bought a graystone metallic c/c silverado cheyenne edition. I had a chrome bull bar with lights installed, bed rails and tonneau cover put on so far. My wife gave birth to a little girl ten days ago so in between lots of baby time I have been searching for anything else to do with it!

Welcome to the Club and Congratulations on your new baby! Hang around here and your will find all you need for your truck!

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Welcome to GM Truck Club!

Welcome to the G M T C ! Congrat's on the BABY and the new truck!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Welcome to the club!! And congrats on the baby!!

2011 GMC Sierra SLE - 5.3 - 4X4 - Z71 - King Shock Level Kit - Body Color GMC grill emblem - 2 Tone Engine Cover, Rad Cover and Battery Box - Volant CAI - Tru Cool 40K tranny cooler - Sylvania ZXE bulbs Hi/Low -TriFold Hard Tonneau Cover- CoverCraft Seat Covers - Diablo inTune - GoRecon LED under rail lights - GoRecon LED White Lightning Tailgate Light Bar - Windows tinted to 45%- Kenwood DNX6990 - JL Audio C5-650 &650X- JL Audio Amp- Interco Truxus M/T 33x12.50x18

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome to the club
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -