Results 1 to 10 of 23
11-12-2012, 09:34 PM #1
Denali HD grille conversion on an NNBS 1500
I am looking at getting a new grille to replace the crappy black plastic and the cheap insert I have on it. I love the look of the Denali HD grilles on the 2011+ 2500HD's. I have seen online that a few guys have pulled off this conversion and are running an HD grille on their 1500.. except this has only been on the Silverado's I have yet to see someone to a swap with the Denali HD grille.
What is required to do this, anyone know?? I'm betting it isn't a direct fit. Would I need the HD hood, or maybe relocating the front bumper?
Any help would be appreciated. Trying to set my truck apart from the rest.09 Sierra SLT
- Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
- Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
- K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
Next up: Smoked fog lights
2000 Silverado Z71
- 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
- Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
- Lots more to come!
By WaldoAZ in forum Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)Replies: 12Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:27 AM
By parts bot in forum Chevy Parts eBayReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:20 PM
For Sale NNBS Chevy Silverado Chrome GrilleBy AMac in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Wanted to Buy 2007+ NNBS OEM Chevy Emblem for GrilleBy AMac in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2012, 08:30 PM
By AllBlkdOut07 in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2010, 03:47 AM